The C.L.E.A.N. Care Program
C.L.E.A.N.’s Alliance partners provide a wide array of specialty products and services to all manufacturing sectors in Canada. For more than 10 years, C.L.E.A.N.’s alliance partners have been aware of the impact that their products and manufacturing practices have had on their environment, their employees, and the communities in which all their families live and work, as well as the impact that their products have had on your environment and the health and welfare of your employees. It is impossible, in the worldwide market in which we responsibly participate, to be otherwise.
Over the years working with C.L.E.A.N.’s alliance partners, C.L.E.A.N. has developed systems and procedures, protocols, and strategies that have enabled us to meet and exceed all of our environmental, health & safety and waste management objectives. Together with our C.L.E.A.N. alliance partners, we are now offering this tried and tested system to our customers in your manufacturing sector as the C.L.E.A.N. CARE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (ESCP).
THE C.L.E.A.N. CARE PROMISE
C.L.E.A.N. CARE will deliver comprehensive, timely, effective solutions to your environmental, health & safety, and waste management needs. Our unique combination of industry experience and knowledge of the products and materials you routinely handle positions us to be the premier provider of these services to all manufacturing sectors.
C.L.E.A.N. CARE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive array of strategic environmental, health & safety, and waste management products and services, including:
- Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) – Managing your environmental liability
- Waste Management and Disposal Services – Hazardous and non Hazardous Processing & Transfer Stations – analytical Lab for analysis
- Construction Site-Waste Management Services – Transportation and Disposal Services
- Environmental Consulting – Audits – Certificates of Approval – Air
- Recycling Solvent programs such as Blanket Wash – Closed Loop Solvent Recycling Systems and/or Power Fuel Additives
- Remanufactured Blanket Wash
- On site recycling for Solvents, Photochemicals – Photo Fixer / Developer
- Absorbents, Spill Kits and Secondary Containment Products
- Emergency Response
- Chemical Safety – TDG Training
- Health & Safety Training
- Reusable Ink Wipers
- Solvent Recovery Systems
- Virgin & Recycled Chemicals
- Cost Reductions from all of the above – C.L.E.A.N.
ARE YOU IN THE LOOP?
We at C.L.E.A.N. would like you and your company to participate in the C.L.E.A.N. CARE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (ESCP). This means we will need to know and understand you and your business better.
- Example, if you are a lithographic printer utilizing virgin blanket wash chemicals in your pressroom, you can participate in C.L.E.A.N.’s Closed Loop Solvent Recycling System. Participation in this program allows you and your company to be a part of a recycling loop in the development of remanufactured blanket wash. Spent blanket wash from your wipers and facilities are reclaimed and remanufactured into a new affordable blanket wash offering which is sold back to you for reuse in your printing operations. We accomplish this by means of our alliance partners and their authorized distributors in Canada.
- Example, if you and your company want to improve your waste management services for the disposal of your hazardous wastes, C.L.E.A.N. can provide you with the most credited permitted facilities. You as the Consignor are responsible for the manifestation of your generated hazardous wastes. C.L.E.A.N. and its hazardous waste services providers analyze your waste streams by means of laboratory analysis prior to disposing or recycling. Our processing facilities and transfer stations cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you and your bottom line.
- Example, if you and your company use absorbents and spill containment products for your spills and leaks, C.L.E.A.N. and its distributors will provide your company with an affordable front end purchasing of the absorbent and spill containment products. Once the absorbents have been used C.L.E.A.N. provides a very affordable back end solution for the proper disposal. C.L.E.A.N.’s absorbent and spill containment products are distributed throughout Canada. Our distribution of these products is direct from authorized C.L.E.A.N. distributors.
- Example, if you need environmental consulting, site audits, certificates of approval, health & safety, and training for your facilities, C.L.E.A.N. and its alliance partners will provide your company with affordable rates from our certified environmental auditors. We accomplish this for you by means of our alliance Environmental Health & Safety consultants with over 25 years of experience.
C.L.E.A.N. and its alliance partners can provide your manufacturing operation with quality services reducing your current costs. If you are interested in the C.L.E.A.N. CARE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (ESCP) give us a call at our toll free number 1.866.291.0056 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be taken care of.
C.L.E.A.N. NEEDS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
- Are you currently involved in a recycling program?
- Do you have any on-site recycling equipment in your facilities?
- If you are a printer, would you and your company be interested in participating in a recycling program whereby you would be purchasing remanufactured blanket wash at a reduced rate?
- Are you obtaining proper laboratory analysis of your hazardous waste streams prior to disposal?
- Are you keeping track of all your generated waste classes and generating a report annually?
- If you have a printer, do you have an environmentally friendly reusable ink wiper rental program?
- Are you familiar with the Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations on the barrels needed to be used for your wastes?
- Are you currently using absorbents and spill containment products in your facility? How do you dispose of your absorbents and spill containment products once they are used?
- Do you have any full time environmental staff in your facility?
- Do you have a health & safety committee in your facility?
- Are you familiar with compliance and regulatory legislation and how they affect your facility?
- Are you familiar with the liability issues and who is responsible?
- Do you have a rental uniform program in your plants for your employees?
If you are currently dealing with any of the above questions and are interested in participating in the C.L.E.A.N. CARE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (ESCP), and you want to reduce your costs, than choose C.L.E.A.N. and begin receiving any or all of the above products and services with the highest of standards and quality at the most affordable rates/costs. Don’t lag behind with the others, register now.
GET IN THE LOOP!
C.L.E.A.N. does all this for you under one umbrella providing you the customer with a usage summary of your C.L.E.A.N. products and services on a monthly basis. If you are tired of dealing with the rising costs arising from your environmental needs, register now, GET IN THE LOOP!