Soil Management Services
Do you need the Soil Requirements for your
projects managed by Professionals?
Do you want to develop an approved schedule
for your Soil Management?
Do you want to reduce the costs of the
transportation and disposal of your soils?
Here are C.L.E.A.N.’s 4 Steps to Successful Soil Management
C.L.E.A.N.’s Soil Management Services provide construction companies with solutions on how to handle excess soils beginning at the place where the soil is excavated “Source Site”, during the transportation of the excess soil, and through to a site where the excess soil can be reused for a beneficial purpose “Receiving Site”.
C.L.E.A.N. Soil Management Services provide excess soil management from exclusive C.L.E.A.N. fill sites, between the Source Sites and the Receiving Sites. C.L.E.A.N.’s Soil Managers provide operational guidance intended to address the day-to-day requirements for Soil Management with a logistical and economical approach to their clients. C.L.E.A.N.’s Soil Management Services include the logistical control of clean fill and their Transportation and Disposal to C.L.E.A.N. approved permitted receiving sites.
C.L.E.A.N.’s Soil Management Services begin by setting up a meeting with the Contractors and their Project Managers in order to conduct a thorough Needs Analysis of the Soil Management Requirements for each Project.
C.L.E.A.N. provides the Contractor with an A to Z approach to all their Projects needs including Environmental services for each Project with a schedule that has been approved by both the Contractor and C.L.E.A.N. They include:
- Soil Analysis & Volumes for both Contaminated and Cleanfill
- Waste Streams Analysis and Volumes for both Liquid and Solid
- Logistics for the movement of Cleanfill Soil Requirements throughout duration of the Project
- Logistics for the movement of Contaminated soil Requirements throughout duration of the Project (see Environmental Services below)
- Cost Analysis for all of the above
C.L.E.A.N. Soil Managers together with the Contractors, Project Managers, and QP’s create the logistical schedule for each project which outlines the scheduled need for the movement and management of soil as required throughout the length of the project.
- C.L.E.A.N. Soil Managers will transport and deliver all Cleanfill requirements for each project through an approved timeline
C.L.E.A.N. Soil Managers sell and deliver the required tickets from C.L.E.A.N.’s approved receiving sites within the most economical route (shortest Distance from source to receiving site) in order to reduce the costs of Transportation and pass the savings on to the Contractor.
- Tipping Fee tickets will be purchased by the Contractor from C.L.E.A.N. prior to any movement of soils to Receiving sites.
C.L.E.A.N. provides the Contractor with an A to Z approach to all their Environmental needs for each Project with services consisting of:
- Transportation & Disposal of Contaminated Soils
- Remediation Services for Contaminated Soils
- Transportation & Disposal of Hazardous Liquid and Solid wastes (including Jet Grout and Bentonite)
- Hydrovac Services
- Site Services
Call us at 905-880-3244 or
toll free at 1-866-291-0056
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...