C.L.E.A.N. CARE – The Award Winning Program!
C.L.E.A.N. offers state-of-the-art recycling solutions in order to meet the individual environmental goals of our customers. Our Alliance Partners and Service Providers include over 20 years proven recycling services for everything from blanket wash, used oil to electronic waste, offering our customers closed loop alternatives.
C.L.E.A.N. is an award winning leader in the chemical distillation, fractionation for a variety of oils and solvents. C.L.E.A.N. samples your oil waste streams and provides the best economic solutions and programs. C.L.E.A.N. accepts all types of different concentrations of used oil for recycling and reuse. C.L.E.A.N. utilizes spent solvents for distillation and remanufactures the spent solvents to deliver clean products to many satisfied customers. For instance, our proprietary Blanket Wash Loop reduces 1,305 tons of VOC’s from the environment annually while being recycled and reused. Our high-efficient distillation units produce and provide high quality, recycled halogenated solvents for re-use and resale.
C.L.E.A.N. provides de-manufacturing for computers as well as laboratory and industrial equipment. C.L.E.A.N. selects and segregates hazardous components such as mercury switches and PCB capacitors, while reclaiming plastic materials, precious, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
As well, C.L.E.A.N. provides recycling options for many other hazardous items such as fluorescent light bulbs, PCB ballasts and transformers, non-halogenated solvents and batteries.
C.L.E.A.N.’s Chemical Recycling & Reusable Programs/ Systems
C.L.E.A.N. incorporates Technology, Expertise as well as Resources to Streamline Disposal Costs and Meet Your Environmental Needs.
Let C.L.E.A.N. reduce your hazardous waste disposal costs. C.L.E.A.N.’s experience with government Environmental Agency reporting requirements and the growing liability of owners and Directors of companies have become a priority for our customers concerns. Let C.L.E.A.N. get your company into the loop together with a one stop shopping approach resulting in cleaning up your bottom line.
Designed for all of our industrial customers, the Clean Care Program provides a professional needs analysis approach that evaluates your manufacturing operations and evaluates your best opportunities for waste reuse, recycling or reclamation. C.L.E.A.N’s dedicated professionals will provide all of your environmental solutions for your waste streams on a recycled or reused basis. C.L.E.A.N. will utilize its best efforts to minimize, your costs as well as your liability.
C.L.E.A.N. Helps You:
- Identify and quantify your immediate chemical recycling and reuse options as well as potential end markets.
- Understand your current regulations.
- Manage waste process reviews as well as manage your logistics.
- Create and introduce a comprehensive waste management program/system.
- Become an environmental leader with sound waste management.
- Be the best you can be.
C.L.E.A.N. Excels In:
- Recognizing valuable hazardous waste streams.
- Helping customers profit from their waste streams.
- Understanding the Federal Regulations governing recycle, reuse, reclamation options.
- Exhausting every avenue and identifying options to remove waste from all points in your R&D or manufacturing process, whether it’s at the beginning, the middle or the end.
C.L.E.A.N.’s Comprehensive Recycling Programs Will:
- Reduce waste disposal costs.
- Minimize waste governed by regulations.
- Create a positive impact on data reported on your reports.
- Reduce the burden and associated costs of regulatory reporting.
- Pursue potential buyers of your waste stream.
- Preserve your reputation as an environmentally safe company by allowing you to publicize new waste minimization programs.
- Share best practices with other locations within your company to maximize value.
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...