Electronic Waste/Treatment Recycling
C.L.E.A.N. and its authorized service providers are industry leaders when it comes to recycling of waste electric and electronic equipment scrap, with a state-of-the-art electronics recycling facility. With all the innovative equipment for electronics processing and a proven track record in many different industry sectors you can rely on CLEAN to provide the best recycling and waste diversion solutions for all of your waste electric and electronic equipment scrap.
Our recycling systems are designed for economic recycling of waste electric and electronic equipment scrap. Materials are then processed into highly concentrated metallic and non-metallic fractions. This system will give you a maximum recovery of marketable metal concentrates at the lowest recycling cost.
We offer routine pick-ups or scheduled call ins when picking up all end of life electrical goods from companies.
Once we pickup and transport your waste electric and electronic equipment scrap to our collection facility; the equipment is then put through a process that consists of the following components:
- Wire Chopping Line
- Preciouse Metals Shreddar
- Centrifugal Seperation
- Plastics Shredder
- CRT Separation
- Nano Fuel Separation
- Chain Shredder
- Assaying Lab
Every incoming load is weighed with documented scale tickets.
Products that can be recycled are as follows:
- Industrial electrics and electronics
- Printed circuit boards
- Light electronics
- Shredder residues etc.
Achievable items with this system:
- Selected material fractions like: motors, transformers, stainless steel, coarse metals, printed circuit boards, coarse plastics etc.
- Highly concentrated non-ferrous fractions (containing copper, aluminum and precious metals like gold, silver, platinum, palladium etc.
- Ferrous products
- Non-metallic products (mostly metal-free fine plastics, epoxy, glass fibres, ceramics, dust etc.)
Advantages to using such a system:
- High recovery rate of metals (including precious metals)
- Clean metallic concentrates can be sold easily
- Recovery of steel, copper and aluminium
- Clean non-metallic fractions
- Heavy duty system, easy to operate
- Economic solution with low recycling cost
- Dry recycling process, no environmental hazards
- Reduction of the scrap quantity to be dumped
- Certified destruction of electric and electronic equipment production waste
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...