Waste Management and Disposal Services
C.L.E.A.N. waste management and disposal services provide a complete range of recycling, treatment and disposal options for all your waste streams. We handle hazardous to non-hazardous drum and bulk waste in liquid, solid, semi-solid, sludge and gas forms.
Do you have a single drum or tote, container load or a filled pit or tank? C.L.E.A.N. waste management and disposal services and its alliance partners provide a full range of licensed waste management facilities!
Our excellent track record is unmatched throughout Canada. We service all provinces and territories. Our facilities have all the required permits to handle aqueous waste, hazardous and non-hazardous liquid and solid waste. These locations operate under Ministry of Environment and Energy permits.
Through our transportation network, C.L.E.A.N. waste management and disposal services provides reliable, cost-effective removal and waste disposal. With a fleet of regular and super vacuum trucks, we can handle any quantity of bulk volumes, and safely transport your drummed or toted waste. Scheduled pickups are available. You will achieve cost savings based on volume and proper handling. Your paperwork will meet all government regulations. Our regular services include incineration, wastewater treatment, recycling and landfill disposal. We also have more specialized services such as fuel blending. We employ the most advanced technologies to recycle, treat or dispose of your waste materials.
One Stop is C.L.E.A.N.’s philosophy towards Total Waste Management Service.
The goal is to reduce the administrative costs incurred by clients in handling their waste while maintaining high standards.
C.L.E.A.N. waste management and disposal services is your one stop source. You will benefit from a single contact point. We provide all of you needs under a single invoice. You are assured that all regulations are met and the reports are up to date.
The management of multiple environmental responsibilities relies on the capabilities and expertise of your service provider. C.L.E.A.N. is your most effective environmental service partner. Working with C.L.E.A.N. waste management and disposal services, you will eliminate the hassle of managing multiple contractors. Our thorough analysis of your liability allows you to focus on your project and control costs.
C.L.E.A.N. waste management and disposal services provide MOE (Ministry of the Environment) Waste Classes.
C.L.E.A.N. waste management and disposal services:
- Recycling/Processing or Disposal
- Licensed fleet of trucks (vacuum truck, tankers, and vans)
- Chemicals identification and segregation/Special packaging
- Recycling of nonchlorinated and chlorinated solvents/Supply of recovered and virgin solvents
- Vacuum truck service (pumping)/Tank clean out
- Chemical waste management team with extensive technological expertise
- Spill response service (spill containment, clean up, disposal)
Click here to see authorized Waste Classes handled by C.L.E.A.N.’s authorized service providers
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...