C.L.E.A.N. service providers provide decontamination services for a variety of applications such as removing, destroying and neutralizing a wide range of harmful materials and substances.
C.L.E.A.N. service providers apply a wide range of applications and methods of decontaminating for your facilities, buildings, and industrial machinery while you are closed or when you require the scheduled maintenance.
Some examples are:
- Plants, Buildings and Facilities Decontamination
- Closure of Hazardous Waste Storage facilities
- Oil and PCB Decontamination – Transformers – High Voltage
- Heavy Metals Decontamination
- Chemical Decontamination
Chemical Tanks Decontamination for all sizes including:
- Confined space
- Pressure washing
- Sandblasting and scraping of solid materials and chemicals
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...