Demolition and Dismantling
C.L.E.A.N. service providers dismantle and demolish buildings, equipment or plant walls and structures.
Some examples are:
- Demolition of building structures and components
- Demolition of all wall, steel structures and flooring
- Identification, disposal and transportation of contaminated materials
- Site removal of Equipment including disassembling and transportation to new site or disposal
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...