C.L.E.A.N.’s service providers can provide facilities with their A to Z cleaning and disposal of Hazardous and Non Hazardous materials. C.L.E.A.N. service providers will visit your facility in order to determine the best possible service and pricing for your budget. After a proper needs analysis C.L.E.A.N. will outline the whole Facility closure proposal which includes all the hours, chemicals and equipment, transportation and disposal as well as relocation of chemical inventory.
- Remediation services to ensure all compliance for soil and groundwater
- Disposal of Hazardous and Non Hazardous Materials
- Decontamination Services
- Lab Packaging
- Quick response with Technicians
- On site Needs Analysis
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...