C.L.E.A.N. service providers are solution oriented and innovative when we are providing services for our customers. Our Industrial services can vary from Dewatering, Disposal and Transportation as well as on site recycling of your waste streams.
C.L.E.A.N. providers can manage your entire wet to dry or dry to wet materials processing for a variety of proper disposal requirements for both liquid and dry Hazardous/ Non Hazardous materials. C.L.E.A.N. provides these solutions with state-of-the–art equipment such as filter presses, heating and drying equipment including vault tanks, mixer tanks and storage tanks.
Some examples of our services are:
- Vacuuming for liquid, Slurries and dry materials
- Hydro jetting: Transportation and Disposal of Liquids and solids
- Transportation and Disposal of Solids or Liquids Hazardous and Non Hazardous
- Bentonite-dewatering: Transportation and Disposal at approved sites
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...