C.L.E.A.N. service providers are licensed TSSA contractors with several years of tank removal experience.
C.L.E.A.N. providers are well equipped for tanks of all sizes. We are an A to Z contractor for these services which include:
- Analysis of soil and structure locates
- Excavation and removal of tanks with TSSA contractors
- Analysis of sludge
- Cleaning and flushing the tanks with Vac trucks
- Transportation and disposal of cleaning materials from tanks
- Salvage of steel tanks from site including transportation
C.L.E.A.N. customers are made up of all the manufacturing sectors, land developers and gas station owners.
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...