Industrial Maintenance and Site Services
Large industrial manufacturers face enormous pressures to operate efficiently and profitably while staying compliant with local, provincial and federal environmental regulations. C.L.E.A.N. industrial maintenance and site services can be a great benefit to companies that need to optimize their waste disposal, transportation and recycling operations by providing on-site expertise, advice and guidance.
Our Site Services provide businesses with access to management professionals with the expertise to handle your environmental needs. We have experts in environmental regulations, Health & Safety, environmental compliance, on-site and off-site recycling and waste management that will work with you to ensure your environmental objectives are met.
Industrial Maintenance and Site Services include:
- Waste Management, Collection, Transportation and Treatment
- Waste Identification, Profiling and Manifesting
- Provision of Environmental, Health & Safety Support
- Annual Reporting
- Devevlopment and Implementation of Environmental Initiatives
Speak to the C.L.E.A.N. team about how we can assist your company in meeting and exceeding your environmental objectives.
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...