With our PCB disposal program, C.L.E.A.N.’s goal is to ensure that your PCB waste is disposed of in accordance with all applicable provincial and federal legislation. Wherever possible, we maximize the recycling opportunities for waste materials.
The C.L.E.A.N. team provides complete PCB waste disposal services, including:
- PCB Site Decommissioning
- Disposal of all PCB wastes
- Certificates of Destruction
- Certificates of Decommissioning
With C.L.E.A.N. and our alliance partners, you can be assured that your PCB waste will be disposed of appropriately.
- 09 Jan 2015Soil ManagementRecently, several municipalities and the Ministry of the Environment (MOE) have been addressing the problem of excess soil and after several investiga...
- 21 Mar 2014Hazardous waste management: Federal regulationsAre you in the Loop with the federal regulation of hazardous waste management and hazardous recyclable materials in Canada? The C.L.E.A.N. Alliance is...
- 04 Mar 2014Hazardous Material SpillsCLEAN up your hazardous material spills! With C.L.E.A.N.’s Spills Response! HOW TO REPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SPILLS Call us at: 905 880 3244 or 1 866...